As a guide in dealing with the realities of the business life we have articulated the following (again from The Thomas Nelson Way orientation manual).
We are focused and disciplined in our business activities. This means:
- We organize and focus our people and resources for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- We routinely evaluate our fiscal performance.
- We seek the counsel of others, both inside and outside of our company, on important issues and decisions.
- We respect each others' time.
- We adhere to company policy.
- We practice good stewardship of our resources.
- We deliver what we promise.
- We seek continuous improvement in all that we do.
Next post we'll finish up with our fifth core value, Collaboration.