"We Serve Others with Humility. This means:
- We are alert to the needs of others and look for opportunities to help with with their assignments and responsibilities.
- We take the initiative to serve without waiting to be asked.
- We give to others of our time and other resources without expecting anything in return.
- We respond quickly to email and phone messages, replying within 24 hours to every message.
- We serve others, even when it is not convenient.
- We consistently do more than is required of us.
Does this happen every time, with every person, every day. Of course not. That is the essence of humanity that we seek to be more and do better than we usually achieve. What sets a values-driven workplace apart, however, is our goal and desire to live these values in our daily lives, including our working lives.
If we don't do this as a company, call us on it! If your co-worker doesn't do it, call them on it as well in a spirit of love and grace. If you don't do it yourself, strive tomorrow to do and be better. It is in the struggle that we experience the grace we all seek.